The central Marketing & Digital team provides marketing & digital support to the local IPCOM group companies. To strengthen the team, we are currently looking for a:
PIM Data Specialist
IPCOM is committed to equal employment opportunity and fair treatment for employees, beginning with the hiring process and continuing through all aspects of the employment relationship. All qualified applicants will be seriously considered regardless of a person's race, colour, age, gender, sexual orientation, disability, nationality, or other status.
You support the central marketing & digital team in their daily activities. This includes:
- As a PIM Data Specialist, you will be the PIM (Product Information Management) expert within the digital team. You are responsible for the daily follow-up and input of technical, commercial and marketing data to the different E-commerce shops and websites of the different IPCOM companies.
- Where necessary you contact the suppliers, collect and check the data, after which they are uploaded into the central PIM system via excel imports.
- You guarantee close follow-up and control of the correctness and completeness of the information in the PIM as well as on the various websites and E-commerce platforms.
- To this end you maintain close contacts with colleagues who are responsible for data management in the local IPCOM entities throughout Europe and provide guidance where necessary.
- You try to proactively identify problems and offer solutions for optimal data processing.
- Together with the digital team, you support the further digital integration of new entities within the IPCOM group.
- You have a Bachelor's degree or equivalent through experience
- You are ICT minded; you are strong in Excel and have affinity with various IT programs (PIM, CMS, ERP, ...). Experience with a PIM is a plus.
- You work accurately and have an eye for detail.
- Fluent in Dutch and English. Knowledge of German and/or French is a plus.
- You have a fairly autonomous role and dare to take initiative.
- You think in terms of solutions and results.
- As part of the digital team, you communicate fluently with internal and external stakeholders.
- The opportunity to develop yourself and grow in the role/in the team
- Employment with an ambitious and growing group and in an international environment
- An open, transparent and down to earth culture
- Environment where autonomy and entrepreneurship are strongly encouraged
Apply via the below button or send your CV to Roselien.email@example.com