To support our digital project we are currently looking for a:
SYSTEM & SECURITY ENGINEER
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- As System & Security Engineer, your main goal is to defend networks, systems and programs against unauthorized access.
- You will help to roll out the organization’s security plan throughout the IPCOM group. Therefore you will be in close contact with the local units and their external IT-partners.
- You support to implement security standards in the various units and provide solutions and technical security advice.
- You’re in charge of installing, administering, and troubleshooting security solutions. You are end-to-end responsible for the daily operation of security systems.
- You will be monitoring networks and systems; you also take care of user onboarding, maintenance of user accounts, etc.
- You analyze and establish security requirements and make policy recommendations.
- You help to document best practices and procedures (e.g. manuals, visual flows, ..)
- You consult with staff and management and ensure compliance to the company's security policies and standards.
- You build a human firewall by training employees in security awareness and procedures.
- You hold a Bachelor's degree supplemented with 2-5 years’ experience in a similar role.
- You have a sound knowledge of:
- Microsoft stack: Office365 security, Defender suite, Intune Endpoint Mgmt, Azure AD, …
- Network security: Networking basics, segmentation principles, Firewalls (Fortinet, Checkpoint or Palo Alto)
- Vulnerability Management (Tenable, Rapid7,…)
- Security Frameworks (CIS18, NIST, …)
- Windows & Linux
- You combine these technical skills with a good mix of business skills such as:
- Project management: you know how to coordinate, keep the oversight and deliver goals within a designated time frame;
- Fluent communicator with internal and external stakeholders, as well in Dutch as in English;
- Problem solving: you keep calm and solve the problem;
- You are driven by result and like to go for the extra mile;
- You know how to engage and inspire your colleagues.
- You are willing to travel.
- The opportunity to develop yourself and further grow in the role/within the team.
- Employment at an ambitious and growing group and in an international environment.
- An open, transparent and down to earth culture.
- Environment where autonomy and entrepreneurship is strongly encouraged.
Apply via the below button or send your CV to Roselien.firstname.lastname@example.org