Our Construction Belgium Unit comprises a number of companies who are all active in the distribution and/or installation of building insulation. In support of this organization we are looking for a:
MARKETING & COMMUNICATION SPECIALIST
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- You identify the needs in the field of marketing and communication within the organization Construction Belgium and take initiatives to fill these needs.
- In close cooperation with the colleagues from the various Belgian entities you maintain their website and you ensure that the written content is discoverable and converts.
- You are the driving force behind e-mail and social media campaigns and you thereby seek a balance between information and lead generation.
- On a regular basis you analyze and report your results and progress.
- Together with the business you think and work out new strategies and translate these into concrete action plans.
- You coordinate events (eg. Sales meetings, customer events, ..).
- You strive to improve sales performance and help to market new products.
- You will work in consultation with the colleagues from Digital (Marketing) Team at headquarters and you support projects for the Construction Belgium entities, eg. E-commerce.
- You hold a Bachelor’s degree and at least 3 years’ relevant work experience.
- You have strong digital knowledge and are familiar with programs like Photoshop, Sharp Spring, Drupal, etc.
- You have good copywriting skills and convey information clearly to different audiences.
- You connect with technical products and know how to promote them in a B2B environment.
- You are an entrepreneurial self-starter, and come up with creative and innovative ideas.
- You are fluent in Dutch, French and English.
- You have a dynamic and enthusiastic approach to everything you do.
- You work out of our HQ in Melle, but with frequent presence in the various Belgian entities.
- The opportunity for personal development and growth.
- Employment with an ambitious and growing group.
- An open, transparent and down to earth culture
- Environment where autonomy and entrepreneurship is strongly motivated
Apply via the below button or send your CV to email@example.com