Our Construction Belgium Unit comprises a number of companies who are all active in the distribution and/or installation of building insulation. In support of this organization we are looking for a:
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- You provide high-quality IT support in the field of hardware, software and telephony.
- You act as a first-line helpdesk for IT problems within the Construction Belgium organization (support, problem analysis, implementation of solutions).
- You translate business demands into IT solutions and you are the driving force behind optimization projects such as:
- Setting up IT infrastructure
- Implementation and integration of ERP systems
- Roll out CRM system
- You are the point of contact for all IT matters, both internally within Construction Belgium and for external IT suppliers.
- You formulate proposals for improvement within the proposed IT budget.
- You ensure compliance with the global IPCOM IT policy and procedures and consult closely with the Digital Team at headquarters.
- You hold a Bachelor’s degree and at least 3 years’ relevant work experience.
- You are communicative and you can move at different levels within the company.
- You work autonomously but you also know how to function well in a team.
- You are customer and service oriented. You think in terms of improvements and solutions.
- You are flexible and open to change.
- You can express yourself fluently in NL / FR / ENG.
- You have a dynamic and enthusiastic approach to everything you do.
- You work out of Melle, but with very frequent presence at the various Belgian entities
- The opportunity to develop yourself and grow in the group
- Employment with an ambitious and growing group.
- An open, transparent and down to earth culture.
- Environment where autonomy and entrepreneurship is strongly encouraged.
Apply via the below button or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org