To realize continuous growth and to meet the needs and expectations of our B2B customers, IPCOM is strongly committed to digitalization. To strengthen the marketing & digital team we are currently looking for a:
Digital Project Marketeer
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- As a Digital Project Marketeer you are jointly responsible for the implementation of the marketing and communication strategy of the organization.
- You are an important player in (re)branding: you map the online and offline branding landscape per business unit and aim to strengthen brand awareness, corporate identity and website.
- You prepare the necessary steps so that the implementation of the (re) branding strategy within the local business units can run smoothly. To this end, you contact the internal and external marketing partners and closely monitor the achievement of deadlines.
- You provide daily support to the local business units in the field of digital marketing tools, such as content for the website, email campaigns via marketing automation platform, social media posts, etc.
- You know how to get close to 'the business', you proactively consult with colleagues and understand what is going on in the market. You help the local business units and their marketing partners to translate this into a catchy message and appropriate look.
- Based on the project marketing plan, you guide the local business units in designing, planning, activating and optimizing the digital communication channels (e-commerce, websites, app, customer recruitment campaigns, social media, SEO, SEA, ...).
- You know how to adapt to the different working methods within the business units and you combine this with a central purposefulness. You coordinate several projects simultaneously and monitor the overview and deadlines for each of them.
- You report to the Group Marketing & Digital Manager and are in close contact with the local business units throughout Europe.
- You hold a Bachelor's degree or equivalent through experience.
- You can demonstrate a positive experience in project management, either in a B2B or a marketing agency environment. You know how to design and coordinate a (re)branding project from A-Z, in continuous consultation with other stakeholders.
- You communicate fluently with internal and external stakeholders, as well in Dutch as in English.
- You think proactively and take initiative.
- You are solution and result oriented. You set priorities and respect deadlines.
- You work in a structured way and you know how to keep an overview.
- You like to put your shoulders to a project and are driven to bring it to a successful conclusion.
- Digital marketing holds no secrets for you. You are fluent in marketing automation platforms (Hubspot, Sharpspring, ..), social media, programs such as Adobe InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, etc.
- You are familiar with CMS systems (eg Drupal).
- The opportunity to develop yourself and further grow in the role/within the team.
- Employment at an ambitious and growing group and in an international environment.
- An open, transparent and down to earth culture.
- Environment where autonomy and entrepreneurship is strongly encouraged.
- A fulltime employment (possibly 80%) with an attractive salary package.
Apply via the below button or send your CV to email@example.com