To boost our sales and grow our market share, we are currently looking for a
Business Development/ Key Account Manager Wallonia.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- You are responsible for developing new business (B2B), through enlarging business with current customers or initiate collaborations with new ones.
- You identify and map all potential decision-makers at clients or prospects. You develop a relationship with them in order to strengthen or build a partnership.
- You negotiate and renegotiate contracts with clients, through RFQ or offer processes. With prospects, you try to understand the situation and current needs, which you then link to the added value you can bring to the table. You give technical advice about our insulation products.
- You will be the key contact person for your accounts or prospects and communicate their expectations within the organization. You share all relevant market information you collect in the market. You stay the spokesperson for your clients and resolve any issues internally and externally that may arise during the partnership.
- You are active in the market and use your and the organization’s network (suppliers, partners...) to get in touch with the right people.
- You work closely together with the rest of the Sales team and with the Back-Office colleagues.
- You work home office based with a regular presence at our premises.
- You have at least 5 years of professional experience in a Business Development/Key Account Management type of role in the construction industry.
- You have experience in doing business with buying groups. You are familiar with their sales cycles and processes, decision-makers, negotiations...
- You hold a relevant Bachelor’s degree (business, economics, ...)
- You get energy from developing new relationships, business and sales results. You are eager to develop new business, meet new decision-makers, learn about new clients.
- You want to succeed together. You are able to communicate on all levels and dare to take decisions when necessary. You are self-driven and able to work autonomously.
- You are fluent in French and Dutch. You can also express yourself in English.
- You are based in the region (Brussels/Wallonia).
- A motivating and challenging role in a successful and ambitious group
- A stimulating international environment that values collaboration
- An open, transparent, friendly and down to earth culture
- Autonomy and room for growth and personal development
If you are interested, please apply via the below button or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org